PEAK 500 Truckmount
with 120 gal. / 454 L waste tank
Peak 500 Truckmount with 120 gal waste tank
• Fast warm-up period and holds the heat using 6-flow wand
• Cerakote® treated exhaust reduces radiant heat from exhaust components up to 30%
• Economical operation: consumes only 1 gallon of gas per hour
• Stainless steel/copper finned tube coil design with manual adjustment control. Also features a plate engine coolant heat exchanger to preheat incoming water and reduces engine coolant temperature.
• Easy to use manual temperature control
• Corrosion-resistant all-aluminum powder coated frame
• Engineered for easy service
Part Number: 106564
Power plant: Kawasaki FD851D-DFI liquid-cooled 31 HP engine with digital fuel injection and 47.1 ft-lbs of torque operating at 3000 RPM
Vacuum pump: Gardner Denver TriFlow 406 positive displacement blower with vacuum to 13 in. Hg and flows up to 406 CFM
Solution pump: General HTXS1813S water pump producing 3.5 GPM and up to 1500 PSI at 1450 RPM
Heating system: Stainless steel/copper finned tube coil design with manual adjustment control. Supplemented with a plate engine coolant heat exchanger.
Frame construction: Powder-coated aluminum box tubing
Dimensions: Console (W × H × D): 35 × 40 × 47 in. | 89 × 101.6 × 119.4 cm
Interested in the Peak 500 Truckmount?
Please fill out your information and one of our team members will be in touch.