HYDRAMASTER TMTG 4000 Truckmount to Go Platform
TMTG 4000 Truckmount To Go Platform
The complete system includes: a wastewater recovery tank; high capacity automatic wastewater disposal system (for pumping wastewater to an on-location sanitary sewage access point); fuel tank; vacuum and solution hoses mounted on a high capacity hose reel; and a cleaning and extraction wand.
• The TMTG does not require the contractor or facility to permanently tie up a vehicle
• TMTG is not just limited to water extraction like other mobile systems. It provides restorative, deep cleaning and water extraction capabilities. Most restoration job sites require comprehensive deep cleaning needs after the flood waters have been extracted
• Proven power, vacuum, and cleaning solution delivery platform used on HydraMaster’s most popular slide-in mounted truckmount system
• Protective sub-frame equipped with forklift guides for safe and easy loading and unloading.
• Store and ship in container or pod for quick delivery. Lightweight enough the unit can be permanently mounted on an industrial cart for easy transport through college and industrial campuses, amusement parks, golf courses and resorts.
• Lightweight enough it can be loaded on John Deere ProGator® or Toro Workman® industrial cart for easy transport on college and industrial campuses, amusement parks, golf courses and resorts
• Fuel tank and supply system are EPA/CARB certified for permeation emissions compliance. Evaporative Emission Control System and Gas Tank Meet California Evaporative Emission Regulations for small off-road engines and requirements of NFPA 1192. This equipment meets US EPA Evap standards
• Use on an industrial cart is based upon the weight restrictions set by the cart manufacturer. Due to the console and protective frame weight (1180#), we recommend only the following industrial carts for use with the TMTG4000: John Deere 2030A ProGator™ Utility Vehicle or the Toro Workman® HD Series Utility Vehicles.
Interested in the HydraMaster 4000 Truckmount To Go Platform?
Please fill out your information and one of our team members will be in touch.