EVEREST 870HP Truckmount
Industry-leading heat, extraction performance and durability
Everest 870HP Truckmount
• 5-year warranty – a first for a slide-in!
• Maximum extraction – use with multiple tools with ease.
• Abundant hot water – patented fin tube heat exchanger and plate coolant heat exchanger
• Four-setting thermalogic heat control
• High pressure (up to 2500 psi) with heat
• Chemical simulator – adjust chemical flow without having to trigger wand
• Nanotech Cerakote® coating lowers exhaust components’ heat levels by 30% or more.
• Economical – E-Idle system can reduce fuel consumption by up to 23%.
Part Number: 106563
Power plant: Kubota liquid-cooled 57 HP fuel injected gasoline engine
Vacuum pump: Industrial-grade Eurus positive displacement blower with vacuum to 13 in. Hg at 3580 RPM
Solution pump: General Pump delivering up to 5.6 GPM and up to 2500 psi at 1500 RPM (high speed setting)
Chemical injection system: Last step injection
1. Finned stainless steel tube coil with automatic diverter and four heat settings.
2. Engine coolant plate provides rapid cleaning solution preheating and reduced engine coolant temperatures.
Prefilter box: Stainless steel basket for easy cleanup between jobs.
Frame construction: Powder-coated aluminum 2 in. box tubing
Weight: Console: 1270 lbs.
Package: 1700 lbs.
Operating: 2635 lbs.
Dimensions: Console (W × H × D): 43 × 42 × 53 in.; Package (W × H × D): 62.5 × 42 × 66.5 in.
Interested in the Everest 870HP Truckmount?
Please fill out your information and one of our team members will be in touch.