90 gal. / 341 L waste tank
370 Truckmount with 90 gal waste tank
• Smallest cubic size in the industry: Requires 50% less cubic space than other competitive models, freeing up precious van space
• Thermostatic control: Allows complete temperature control up to 250° F | 121° C
• Longer belt life: Unique powered through-frame cooling system directs air over drive belts, extending belt lifespan
• Intuitive control panel simplifies operation
• Last-step chemical injection ensures peak performance from water pump system
• One of the most rigid frames ever built reduces vibration and increases reliability
• Convenient waste pump-out switch on the control panel. simplifies pumpout operation
• Save water and chemicals! A patent-pending heat diverter keeps the blower cool. Sapphire truckmounts never need to bypass fresh water to the waste tank.
Part Number: 106265
Power plant: 23 HP Kohler gasoline engine operating at 3000 RPM
Vacuum pump: Gardner Denver TriFlow® Tri-Lobe 406 positive displacement blower.
Solution pump: General HTXS1813S with an electric clutch operating up to 1500 psi and up to 3.4 GPM at 1478 RPM
Chemical injection system: Last step injection
Frame construction: 0.125 in. × 2 in. powder-coated aluminum box tubing
Frame finish: Corrosion-resistant powder coated
Belt cooling: 100 CFM through-frame air injection system
Heat exchanger: Single stage finned tube coil
Dimensions: Console (W × H × D): 16 × 38 × 45 in. | 41 × 97 × 114 cm
Interested in the 370 Truckmount?
Please fill out your information and one of our team members will be in touch.