How to Kill 21 Common Germs in 3 Minutes
We understand that disinfection is on the top of everyone’s mind during the coronavirus pandemic, but that doesn’t mean that concern for the environment needs to go out the window. Betco’s GE Fight Bac RTU is a powerful disinfectant that keeps the environment in mind!
This ready-to-use disinfectant kills over 99.9% of bacteria and viruses in 3 to 5 minute contact time. It’s formulated with a botanical active ingredient, citric acid, and it’s free from harsh chemicals. Providing superior disinfection while meeting the EPA’s Design for the Environment standards, Fight Bac RTU is one of our top picks for battling viruses and bacteria in a more eco-friendly way.
- Meets the EPA’s criteria for use against COVID-19, the novel coronavirus
- Hospital grade efficacy
- Citric Acid active ingredient is non-irritating and produces no harsh fumes for the user
- Certified by the EPA’s Design for the Environment
- Can be used as a food contact sanitizer with no wiping or rinsing required
- Perfect for restrooms, healthcare facilities, schools, medical offices, hospitals, kitchens, day care centers, grocery stores and more
- Can be used on any washable hard non-porous surface, including stainless steel, walls, doors, metal, vinyl, glass and plastic
- Appropriate for infant care equipment and kitchen surfaces
How to Use Fight Bac RTU
Fight Bac is a ready-to-use disinfectant. Remember that disinfectants don’t remove bacteria and viruses from surfaces – they kill them. Cleaning, which does remove bacteria and viruses from surfaces, is an important first step. Clean first to remove dirt and grime, then apply Fight Bac RTU to kill over 99.9% of remaining viruses and bacteria.
To sanitize using Fight Bac RTU, wet the surface and let the solution stand for one minute. Let air dry or wipe.
To disinfect, apply Fight Bac RTU to a hard, non-porous surface using a mop, brush or cloth. Wet all surfaces thoroughly and allow the surface to remain visibly wet for at least 5 minutes. Air dry or wipe the surface.
To learn more or to place your order today, contact us at (716) 674-9860!