DRI-EAZ DEFENDAIR HEPA 500 Air Scrubber
Rugged, high-efficiency air filtration
DefendAir HEPA 500 Air Scrubber
Learn more about HEPA filtration in the Dri-Eaz Tech Tips Blog.
• Includes one primary HEPA filter (F321) and one prefilter (30% – F271)
• Filter change light indicates when primary (HEPA) filter needs to be changed
• Daisy chain capability – link up to 4 units on 1 power outlet
• Variable CFM on each unit – up to 2000 CFM per 15-amp circuit
• Stackable, lightweight, and easily transportable
Part Number: 114178
Air movement: 250–500 CFM
Circuit maximum: Plug up to four units together for a total of 2000 CFM on a single 15-amp circuit
Static pressure: 2.9 in. (H2O)
Use weight: 44 lbs. | 19.9 kg
Dimensions (W × H × D): 26.2 × 24.6 × 18.2 in. ¦ 66.5 × 62.5 × 46.2 cm
Duct sizes: Intake: 12 in. / Outlet: 8 in.
Frequency: 60 Hz
Sound level (varies based on speed): 63 – 73 dB
Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
Power cord length: 25 ft. | 7.62 m
Power outlet: GFCI protected
Pre-filter: Standard paper pre-filters, plus activated carbon (F397) and DOP (F415) filter options
Primary filter: HEPA filtration technology
Safety: ETL certified to UL/cUL standards
Interested in the Dri-Eaz DefendAir HEPA 500 air scrubber?
Please fill out your information and one of our team members will be in touch.