EDIC SATURN Low Speed Floor Machine
17″ or 20″ available
Saturn Low Speed Floor Machine
With its all metal construction, stainless steel or powder coated brush cover and steel triple planetary gear boxes, the Saturn™ low speed floor machines can stand up to the heaviest workloads, yet with our powerful 1.5 HP motor the ride is surprisingly smooth and quiet. Saturn™ low speed floor machines are built specifically to handle the stress associated with stripping and scrubbing hard floor surfaces as well as bonnet cleaning and shampooing carpets.
- Quick and easy handle adjustment
- Anti-fatigue design
- Black powder coated or stainless steel
- 17″or 20″ head size available
- All metal construction assures durability
- All steel triple planetary gearbox provides heavy duty yet quiet operation
- Dual-trigger negative pressure switch allows operator to run with either hand
- Exclusive “lockout lever” is designed so operator can safely activate motor with both hands on the grips
- Wide-gripping handle locking mechanism guarantees a tight lock and smooth adjustment
- Non-marking PVC bumper prevents marks on walls and furniture
Interested in the EDIC Saturn Low Speed Floor Machine?
Please fill out your information and one of our team members will be in touch.