BETCO BIG BERTHA Propane Stripper
True portability and professional performance
Big Bertha Propane Stripper
Betco provides the most productive stripping machines available today. Built with a tough steel frame and powered by Kawasaki’s 603 CC V-Twing engine, these propane powered machines provide the performance and durability required to quickly handle large areas and excessive finish build ups. Performance is enhanced with an air integrated fuel delivery system, low emission catalytic muffler, low oil shutdown, 12V battery start, centrifugal clutch, and emission monitoring system. Features an ergonomically designed handle that is easily adjusted for enhanced operator comfort and reduced fatigue.
• A wide 30″ stripping path maximizes productivity.
• Floating shroud contains stripper solution and prevents splashing.
• Power and performance are boosted with a 17 hp Kawasaki engine.
• Rugged powder coated steel construction for heavy use in tough environments.
• Triple counter-rotating brushes easily eliminate machine torque.
• Triple counter-rotating brushes easily remove multiple layers of floor finish in a single pass.
Interested in the Betco Big Bertha Propane Stripper?
Please fill out your information and one of our team members will be in touch.