EDIC FLOODBUSTER Flood Pumper
makes quick work of the toughest flood restoration jobs
Floodbuster Flood Pumper
The FloodBuster flood pumper moves water at 50 GPM (on a single power cord) by using a powerful sump pump and a wide 1.5” diameter dump hose that outperforms a standard garden hose that comes with other competitor equipment.
When you choose the FloodBuster, you know that you’ll have industry leading performance, safety, and water removal in this BEST IN CLASS machine.
• Adjustable handle and large rear wheels make • Stair climbing & transport to the job site easy
• Single cord operation
• 2” or 1.5” hose adapters are available
• Ergonomic dolly style design placing the weight over the rear wheels for easy maneuverability
• FloodBuster uses a Heavy duty, powerful, Industrial waste and sewage sump pump that can handle up to 1/2” spherical solids for high performance and long life
• 50 GPM performance makes quick work of any ﬂood situation
• The 12” wheels and 5” casters lift the machine high off the ground
• The FloodBuster flood pumper is very compact. Cleaning vans are packed with equipment and this gives the contractor a special advantage
• The large easy to access and remove screen basket catches all the debris before it reaches the tank and the pumps. This feature combined • with the pumps ability to handle large diameter debris insures trouble free operation for long periods of time
Top, front mounted controls are easy to access
• 3 year parts and labor warranty
• Tough rotationally-molded body with a lifetime warranty
Interested in the EDIC Floodbuster Flood Pumper?
Please fill out your information and one of our team members will be in touch.