DRI-EAZ LGR 7000XLi Dehumidifier
Portable, high-performance water removal—even at low humidity levels
• Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency and ensures superior performance in low-grain conditions.
• NEW! Command Hub touchscreen controller displays real-time temp, RH, grain depression and drying progress trends at a glance. Controller upgrade package for existing i-Series dehumidifiers also available.
• Fast and convenient access to humidistat, job hours, maintenance reminders and more.
• Process outlet fits 12 in. layflat and rigid ducting.
• Sealed large-capacity pump basin – large enough to contain water from an unintentional defrost after a power outage or other unexpected shut-down.
• Ergonomic design. Handle 2 in. taller for easier use on stairs, folds down for storage. Integrated cord and hose storage.
• Legendary rotomolded housing – practically indestructible – stackable for storage to save space.
• Automatic restart after outage when power is restored.
Part Number: 108110
Water removal AHAM (80°F/60%RH): 130 pts. | 61.5 L / day
Max. water removal (saturation): 235 pts. | 111 L / day
Process air (max.): 325 CFM | 552 CMH. Floor-level outlet.
Dimensions (W × H × D): 20 × 33.5 × 20 in. | 51 × 85 × 51 cm
Use weight: 107 lbs. | 49 kg
Power cord: 25 ft. | 7.6 m
Drain hose: 40 ft. | 12.2 m
Filter type: 4-PRO filter
Operating range: 33°F–100°F | 1°C–38°C
Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
Safety: ETL listed to CSA 22.2 no. 92
Interested in the Dri-Eaz LGR 7000XLi dehumidifier?
Please fill out your information and one of our team members will be in touch.