DRI-EAZ LGR 6000LI Dehumidifier
• Extreme Dewpoint Technology™ (EDT) delivers the fastest response to changing conditions.
• NEW! Command Hub touchscreen controller displays real-time temp, RH, grain depression and drying progress trends at a glance. Controller upgrade package for existing i-Series dehumidifiers also available.
• Fast and convenient access to humidistat, job hours, maintenance reminders and more.
• Process outlet fits 12 in. layflat and rigid ducting.
• Uses all-in-one 4-PRO filter: electrostatic mesh filtration with antimicrobial treatment and odor-fighting carbon.
• Easily ductable using built-in snap-ring mount on air outlet.
• Unique spill-proof pump basin keeps in any water left after the final purge cycle.
• Fast 4-bolt access for easy cleaning and preventive maintenance.
• Practically indestructible, rolls up stairs easily and stacks for storage.
Water removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH): 100 pts. | 47.3 liters / day
Water removal Saturation (90°F/90% RH): 204 pts. | 96.5 liters / day
Water removal LGR (80°F/20% RH): 40% higher than competitive units
Process air (max.): 320 CFM
Dimensions (H × D × W): 32.1 × 19.8 × 20.0 in. | 81.5 × 50.3 × 50.8 cm
Weight: 103 lbs. | 46.7 kg
Operating range: 33°F–100°F | 1°C–38°C
Noise level (avg.): 53 dB
Drain hose: 40 ft. | 12.2 m
Power cord: 25 ft. | 7.6 m
Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
Air filter: 4-PRO filter
Safety: ETL listed CSA 22.2 no. 92
Interested in the Dri-Eaz LGR 6000Li dehumidifier?
Please fill out your information and one of our team members will be in touch.