EDIC SUPERNOVA Self-Contained Carpet Extractor
A remarkable self-contained extractor that cleans carpet in both forward and reverse
800PSN (8 gal)
1200PSN (12 gal)
Supernova Self-Contained Carpet Extractor
$6,443 (8 gal)
$6,728 (12 gal)
There is literally nothing like the Supernova™ series of self-contained carpet extractors. A remarkable self-contained extractor that cleans carpet in both forward and reverse, providing unparalleled productivity in any facility with large areas of carpet to clean. A simple pull of the lever instantly changes between forward and reverse to assist with movement reducing strain on the operator.
The Supernova is the only self-contained carpet extractor in the industry that has a dual vacuum system for unmatched water and soil recovery for carpet cleaning. The Supernova increases productivity on maintenance carpet cleaning jobs to dramatically reduce labor costs.
• Two-way system for forward and reverse operation
• Patented self-adjusting, self-leveling brush and vacuum shoes for easy cleaning of all carpet lengths and uneven floors, plus longer brush life
• Exclusive “clamshell” body provides fast and easy internal access for quick servicing
• Patented lift-off recovery buckets -no drain hose
• Fully adjustable handle
• Patented 4-wheel design gives extraordinary balance and reduces turning radius for easy maneuverability in tight areas
• Side extension for cleaning right to baseboards
• Dual spray jets on both sides of the brush suspend the soil for increased pick up and faster drying
Interested in the EDIC Supernova Carpet Extractor?
Please fill out your information and one of our team members will be in touch.